More Life Worship Center
The Bible,the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired Word of God without error in the original writings, and complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men, and the divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
God-There is one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect, and eternally revealed as: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Jesus Christ-Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, the complete and final sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate.
The Holy Spirit-The ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age, to convict men of sin, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
Man-Man was created in the image of God but fell into sin and is therefore lost, and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation and spiritual life be obtained.
Salvation-The shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ by faith are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become children of God. Where life begins it must mature, so where there is no process in operation, it is quite likely that there is not a present possession of salvation. No man can be saved from what he is and still remain the same. To be a saved man means to be a changed man.
The Return of Jesus Christ-The personal, pre-millennial, and imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ is our hope and has a vital bearing on the personal life and service of the believer.
Future Events-There will be a bodily resurrection of all the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, and of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
The Church-The true Church is composed of all such persons, who through saving faith in Jesus Christ, has been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and is united together in the body of Christ of which He is the head. This assembly of professed believers meets together in the name of Jesus Christ for baptism, the Lord's Supper, praise, worship, prayer, fellowship, testimony, the ministry of the Word, discipline, and the furtherance of the Gospel. The Church is the sum of all believers who call Jesus Lord and is the visible representation of His Body on the earth.
Baptism and Communion-Water baptism by immersion soon after accepting Christ as personal Savior, is a testimony of death to sin and resurrection to a new life and the Lord's Supper is a memorial service setting forth in sacred and symbolic manner the death of the Lord Jesus Christ; all true believers and only believers should share in it.
- THREE DIMENSIONS OF ONE GOD (1 John 5:7; Matthew 28:19; 1 Tim 3:16)
- We believe in one God who is eternal in His existence, Triune in His manifestation, being Father, Son and Holy Ghost and that He is Sovereign and Absolute in His authority.
- We believe in the Father who is God Himself, Creator of the universe. (Gen 1:1; John 1:1)
- We believe that Jesus is the Son of God. (Col 2:9)
- He suffered, died, was buried, and rose from the dead for our total salvation (Luke 3:21-22; Philippians 2:5-11).
- We believe that Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Him (John 3:36; John 3:31-32; John 14:6).
- We believe in justification by faith. We believe that salvation is free and apart from any work of man is a result of the sovereign grace of God. (Eph 2:8-9, Gal 5:5, Rom 5:1)
- We believe that the blood of Jesus Christ atones for our sins and iniquity. It is through His shed blood that we are saved, healed and set free from bondage and the forces of darkness (Romans 5:9-11; Ephesians 1:7; Revelation 12:11).
- We believe that every believer must have a personal and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ, for apart from Him we can do nothing. Each person has a ministry from God that no one else can fill. We are to instruct, teach, exhort, and admonish believers in the ways of God (John 15:1-5; Hebrews 13:5-6).
- We believe that believers should be water baptized by immersion for the circumcision of our hearts. It is through baptism that we publicly identify with the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ (Romans 6:3-6; Colossians 2:11-14; Acts 2:38).
- We believe in the Holy Spirit who is God indwelling, empowering and regenerating the believer. This Holy Spirit is called the Comforter. The Spirit of Truth (John 14:17, 14:26)
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit which cause all to become “ONE” the evidence of the Holy Spirit's indwelling presence is a changed life (Acts 2:2, 1Cor 12:13, Romans 8:9, Gal. 5:22)
- We believe that all believers should be FILLED with the Spirit to do effect ministry or to be a witness and this happens because we yield to the control of the spirit daily (Apostolic Authority) (Acts 1:8, 2:4,4:8, 31, 6:3-5, 9:17, 11:24; & Ephesians 5:18-21).
- We believe in the MANIFESTATION of the gifts of the Holy Spirit. He ministers to His people through tongues, interpretation of tongues, prophecy; words of knowledge and wisdom, discerning of spirits, faith, working of miracles, and healing (Mark 16:15-18; Acts 5:16; 2 Corinthians 12:1-11).
- We believe that in Godly living and the pursuit of a HOLY LIFE should be the goal of every believer. (Heb 12:14, Phil 3:14)
- We must learn His ways and exchange our way of thinking for His. We are to be TRANSFORMED to the Kingdom of God by the molding and shaping of His Hands (Romans 12:1-2; Ephesians 4:23-29; Philippians 4:8).
- We believe that the Bible is the true INFALLIBLE Word of God, which cleanses our souls. It holds the words of eternal life and the keys of the Kingdom of God. The Bible shows us God's principles and standards for living; and it is the food that sustains us in all circumstances (John 1:14; 2 Timothy 3: 16-17; 1 John 2:5-6).
- We believe that we are to wash and renew our MINDS daily by the Word of God.
- We believe that all Christians need to partake of the COMMUNION elements which represent the Lord Jesus' body and blood. It is by participating in the Lord's Supper that we proclaim His death until His return (John 6:53-58; 1 Corinthians 11:23-30).
- We believe in WORSHIPPING the Lord in spirit, song, and dance and with the raising of our hands. We believe that we are to praise and worship Him with our whole being (Psalms 150:1-6; John 4:24).
- We believe that it is God's will to HEAL and DELIVER His people today as He did in the days of the first Apostles. It is by the stripes of Jesus that we are healed, delivered and made whole. We have authority over sickness, disease, demons, curses, and every circumstance in life (Luke 10:19; 2 Corinthians 10:4-5; 1 Peter 2:24).